Planning your marketing strategy
A marketing plan is a road-map of your current marketing strategy that would provide a direction of your organizational marketing efforts. This plan would be prepared through the comprehensive market research, consultation, feedback and observation of stake-holders.
Marketing plan should reflect your company vision, company mission, strategic goal, tactics and marketing objectives. It is expected that the plan will evolve over the time incorporating newer factors available over the time.
To finalize your marketing action plan, you have to answer following questions;
- Vision statement– A statement which reflects the preferred future of your organization.
Question – Where do you want to see your business in the future?
- Mission Statement – The purpose of your organization
Question – Why does your business exist?
- Goal – Broad, long-term aims that define accomplishment of the mission
Question – How you will accomplish the mission?
- Marketing Objectives – A quantifiable target to accomplish goal over a specified time
Question – What do you want to accomplish through marketing?
- Tactics – Action plant to implement a strategy
Question- What is the methodology will you adopt to implement your marketing strategy?
- Marketing Strategy – broad activities to achieve objectives
Question- How will you achieve your marketing objectives?
Please answer all 5 questions and don’t forget to subscribe to create Marketing Blue print.
If you haven’t read Article 1, please read here
Created using Visme. An easy-to-use Infographic Maker.